Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, January 18, 2010

wishing, hoping, dreaming, and WAITING!

"... A most useless place. The Waiting Place.....

For people just waiting. Waiting for a train to go, or a bus to come or a plane to go. Or the mail to come, or the rain to go. Or the phone to ring or the snow to snow. Or waiting around for a Yes or No. Or waiting for their hair to grow. Everyone is just waiting...."

UGH!!!!!!!!!!


All I can say at this point is " I Hope, I Hope, I Hope!"

I'm trying sooo very hard to be patient. To live life as fully as possible with our CURRENT situation, and not put things on hold for what MIGHT be. But it's not easy!

We have so many dreams and hopes right now. And it's like I told David today.... "It's not about the Material "STUFF." It's about the Sanity!"

A House that's big enough to accomodate us would give us the freedom to mold our Family in so many ways that being in this apartment does not. A car that is big enough and can handle the weather of the Wasatch Front. A computer that runs well. More food storage....."

No comments:

Followers