Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blessings

I have so much to be grateful for. I am so grateful for God's Power on Earth, also known as the Priesthood.

Something that has been AMAZING the past few weeks is that I have seen INSTANT results... which with even the things I've gotten that I need and have asked for, until just barely, I don't think they've EVER come so quickly.

Today's example: I was cramping this morning. BAD!!!! I was honestly worried about delivering a MAY baby. And being 19 weeks, that is SCARY!!!!

David gave me a blessing. And within 15 min, I got this one REALLY bad cramp that made me cry out, and then it was done, and I felt COMPLETELY fine. Like nothing had been wrong at ALL!!!!! It was truly faith empowering!!!

No comments:

Followers