Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, May 9, 2011

Blogging

I blog to heal. I blog so I don't BURST. I blog for sanity. I blog for learning and teaching purposes.

I watch so many Friends go through things I have already had to work through.

I watch as Friends are toyed with, rejected, cheated on....

I watch as Friends loose babies, spouses, siblings, parents, grandparents, fiancées, girlfriends, boyfriends.

And 90% of the time I have been through something VERY similar.

And I feel for them. And I understand exactly what it feels like to need to work through foreign, and sometimes all to familiar emotions. And that's why I blog. To work through all of that.

And I am soooo grateful when I am no longer the person in that situation. When they become feelings that I have worked through, rather than feelings I am working through.

2 comments:

The Circus said...

Hey lady, I posted links on how to make a blog button... I know you had asked how :)
www.allgirlcircus.blogspot.com

Candace said...

Thanks Steph!

Followers