Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Names

My Children come with their names, I just have to listen until I hear what it is, and then put it on paper. Glad this one let me know ;-) I HATE going much farther into this trying to figure it out!

If you ever wonder about what time in the pregnancy the Spirit is indisputably present, I'd say this is about that time. I've never been more than 25 weeks in before the name was obvious.

No comments:

Followers