Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm gonna keep saying what it is I have to say

I think this has been proven at this point.

I have been criticized for what I write. It isn't cookie cutter. I couldn't care less.

As I said in my last post, I blog for so many different reasons. And none of them have to do with anyone but me. I don't blog for popularity. I don't blog to make a scene. I blog to get things out of my head and in "storage" so that I can use my head for other things, and pull from past lessons, feeling, experiences when I need to.

That said:

I want to talk about things that shouldn't bother me today, but do.

Most of you have seen or heard reference made to the "Blog War"

I'm really frustrated at the set up that I feel was involved in that.

My Ex boyfriend used his personal thoughts on things and his desire to control the people involved and tampered with the key players to bring on this situation that caused more hurt for ME than anyone else.

That's what he's always done. He has manipulated me since we were 16. And unfortunately he's GREAT at what he does. He is the kind of manipulator who can convince you that YOU are crazy and he's innocent.

October was the first time in 16 years that I have cut off contact with him.

But it will always fascinate me that David and his ex wife are the only people who already knew what I didn't figure out till this past fall.

1 comment:

Jamie Newman said...

This is still rearing it's ugly head?!? I'm sorry!

Followers