Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, May 23, 2011

My Hubby... My Baby's Daddy

Sooooo, I'm sorry but I need to be blunt and just get this off my chest once and for all:

Disclaimer *I GET that this only applies to some, so if you KNOW it doesn't apply to your situation, DISREGARD. Unfortunately that means some of you who may need to hear this, may disregard it. But it is what it is*

JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE HUSBAND IS A COMPLETE IDIOT,DON'T PUNISH ME BECAUSE MINE ISN'T. ALL THOUGH I AM INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL FOR THIS, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT MINE COMES HOME TO ME AND I AM HIS ONLY FOCUS (ALONG WITH OUR FAMILY) AND HE IS NOT A COMPLETE CHAUVINIST!!!!

No comments:

Followers