Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Moving forward.... I HOPE

I don't like standing still for long.... especially when I know there is so much that needs to happen.

There have been things that have been dangling in front of me for a while now and it's been frustrating to see them and want them and not know why I can't have them.

And then, the realization came that it might be waiting on something that I was "refusing" to do. Not because I didn't want to do it, but because it's scary and takes a lot of faith right now. Ultimately it's something I WANT to do.... again, it's just scary at the moment. I've put it off for a few months. And I finally gave it a chance. So, we'll see. The nice thing is that now that I have taken that leap of faith, I don't feel that "Wrong Choice" foreboding.... so I must be right in the mentality that everything's been waiting on this.

No comments:

Followers