Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Record

So today is a record day for sucking!

I had plans for the day. I was going to have my house spotless by 6 pm, children happy and ready for bed. And then I was going to Stake Conference. After that I was having some Friends over for a Girls Night.

BOMB!!!!!!!!!!

I even planned it on a NON payday weekend so that one Friend who will be gone later in the month could attend.

It STILL BOMBED. As in NO ONE showed up.

And to top it off, David didn't seem happy with ANYTHING I did.

He was yelling at me within a half hour of when we woke up, and again tonight when he came home to a SPOTLESS house... minus dishes in the sink.


Yeah, it sucked!!!!!!

No comments:

Followers