Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, September 20, 2010

Pissing and Moaning

That's the mood I'm in today. Sleep was hard to find, and I am awake a LOT earlier than I would choose.

I'm trying amazingly hard not to gripe about people who BLOW my mind. There are family members who never cease to amaze in both good and bad ways. But if we ever have a Baby Girl again, Rachel is on the list of names. I know only one that I've ever disliked, and the ones I currently know are really great people. Rachel, my Sister-in-law, always puts things into perspective!

Jacob always stands up too close to the edge of the stairs, and this morning as I was using the bathroom, he tumbled down AGAIN!

The water bill is due today, and David forgot to mention it until I asked at 3 am this morning. Now I get to attempt to not stress over it, while he acts like it's nothing of any consequence.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah!

No comments:

Followers