Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Saturday, April 24, 2010

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

I have a Friend. HAHAHAHA! So many joke options there. Anyway, one of my oldest Friends. We've been Friends since I was 15.

A month or so ago, he asked a question on FB. I answered with an intellectual statement that he in his limited experience in life couldn't understand. He sent me a text message asking if I was no longer LDS. I Balked at this. He was one of the FEW who knew about Jared, and how HARD I had to fight to retain my membership in the Church. And then to ask if I was no longer a member! I told him that he may want to be careful about that kind of assumption simply based on me being educated in things that he didn't quite understand (layman's terms: I knew more about a topic than he did.) In a nutshell, he apologized, I said I understood, his Wife told me to lighten up, David told HER that her husband was a jerk, and I lost BOTH of them as Friends.)

Tonight, he sent an email to David. Subject: "I was told this was David Rose's email." It was a PISS POOR excuse for an apology, and it was to DAVID. WTF!!!!!!! He didn't hurt DAVID. He didn't spit on a 16+ year friendship with DAVID.

And, well, I happened to read it first. While David was in the shower. So, with David's "blessing" this was the reply Jake got:



This is Candace, and I have to say that if you're REALLY sorry, then you don't treat Friends of 16 years the way you did me. I HATE BOYS! You and Jared BOTH apologized to David when it was ME you hurt. I, not David have been your Friend through thick and thin. David has never cared much for you, but tolerated our Friendship for MY sake. Jodi was out of line. And David defended me. And you just plain blocked me and removed me from your life when I didn't say or do ANYTHING. I said you offended me, you said sorry, I said I understood and never said another thing. It was Jodi and David who "went at it."

You know how to contact us if you want to make a REAL apology. Your apology means NOTHING until you face up to how disrespectful you were to someone who did nothing to you. But I don't think you are REALLY sorry. You RAN because you're just like Jared. A SCARED Little Boy who doesn't know ANYTHING about REAL LIFE. And can't handle when someone who values your Friendship tries to expand your horizon. You live in a "safe" Little Bubble in Utah, and as the Second Coming of Our Savior draws closer, you are in for a HARSH awakening. If you are willing to learn something, let someone who has lived a little more in the REAL WORLD share what they know, here http://www.c4pres2024.blogspot.com is my blog address.

How exactly were you "TOLD this is David Rose's Email?" You had better not be using His Family or His/My Friends to find out information about either of us. AGAIN, You KNOW how to contact us. I'm ON FACEBOOK.

You hide behind a Way of Life that you don't understand. Behind a Sacrifice that you don't understand. Don't preach to me about the GOSPEL. YOU KNOW NOTHING of what the Gospel is REALLY about. You know NOTHING about Christendom, or being a TRUE Christian. You name ONE person Jesus condemned and would not be Friends with? ONE. You can't because HE accepted EVERYONE. Especially those who would stand by him when he had so many that didn't understand Him. I was a LOYAL Friend. Who cared about you and your Family for YEARS. And you SPAT on that. You opened up subjects and topics you didn't understand and couldn't handle it when someone responded who actually KNEW something about the topic. Yes, I AM a Know it All..... because I have LIVED. I have experienced things you can't IMAGINE. I have had to learn for myself what the Atonement means. I have had to learn for myself what it is like to be driven from my home by people who didn't understand those who aren't exactly like them. I have been falsely jailed. I have been abused. I have been a Single Parent. I have been a Soldier. I have been the Wife of a Soldier who was deployed for a REAL LIVE WAR. I have had to fight a corrupt system for My Family's right to live our Faith. I have had to face people.... Men, bigger and stronger than me and who could not understand ANYTHING beyond what THEY had experienced.... and my ability to LIVE peacefully and without fear has literally been at stake. You may think I am exaggerating, but that is exactly your problem! You should be GRATEFUL to have a Friend like me. And instead you insulted me, and RAN AWAY!

Let me say ONE more thing: When push comes to shove, people like you WILL run. Your "courage" will fail, and you will flee. And you are LUCKY that you have a Wife who is strong enough to survive with a PANSY like you around. SHE will have to be strong when things get tough. (And that's one thing I just don't understand: I have always defended and backed Jodi up. NEVER been unkind to her. Always understood where she was coming from. ALWAYS said you needed to treat her better. And then SHE attacks ME. Well, at least ONE of you has a pair.)

Candace Rose


And of course, this blog being ALL ABOUT ME and what I have an opinion about....I AM RIGHT, and what I say is the way it is ;-)

No comments:

Followers