Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Friday, April 16, 2010

Can you say "PMS"?

I have been in a mood today! Poor David. And I'm whiny and mopey (in my head. I've been wise enough to keep it to myself.) I've felt left out and like I just want to eat anything and everything. YUP! Must be PMS! Luckily, some of us from Playgroup are getting together tomorrow and going to see YUMMY Gerard Butler and have some Chinese Food (thanks to a very thoughtful Gift, I am able to go along! Thank you! (you know who you are ;-)

Meanwhile, the weather is GORGEOUS, we made it to Playgroup this morning, and the company David is hoping to be hired by is booking his plane ticket to Anchorage between now and Monday. Fingers crossed on this one!!!!! xx

On a WAY superior note, yesterday was one of those days where David was showing ALL the signs of a storm brewing. I told him that I KNEW that the way he was acting toward me only meant one thing, and that I am SICK of dealing with the outbursts that are easily predictable once he starts acting a certain way.

Well, something he has NEVER managed to do before and did SUPERBLY this time, was pull COMPLETELY out of it! SO in stead of a battle last night, we had some very much needed couple time. YAY!

No comments:

Followers