Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I don't love him anymore

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE. I almost WISH I didn't. I hate him right now, but I'll be DAMNED if I ever give up Fighting for what we don't have ;-) I've never felt so unlovable, and to top it off, he was able to tell me exactly why I am. Nothing like being told you really are.


I don't think people realize how strong I really am. The fact is, it sucks, but "I
breathe in I breathe out Put one foot in front of the other Take one day at a time 'Til you find I'm that someone you can't live without Until then I breathe in and breathe out."

I realized tonight that I have a good, healthy self esteem. No matter how crappy I feel, I still try to make sure others feel good about themselves. That, I realized IS the difference between a good self esteem, and a bad one: Someone with a poor self esteem will knock people down when they feel bad about themselves. Someone with a good self esteem continues to try to contribute positively.

The worst thing is that he is sooo blind to how much I do to show him that I love him.

No comments:

Followers