Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dream On

This is a song that I had a REALLY hard time listening to for a year or so after the whole Jared thing. To this day, David has a love/hate relationship with it. He likes the song, but HATES what it reminds him of (Jared).

I'd say it's definitely a sign of healing that I can listen to it again.... and even enjoy it fully once more.

No comments:

Followers