Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, May 31, 2010

Who's Daughter am I anyway ;-)

As we were getting ready to leave to go to the park today, I realized that I am My Grandma's Daughter.

Actually who I realized I do things a lot like when it comes to outings and stuff, is my Aunt April.... who did things alot like her mother.... my Grandma.

I realized that when we went places like Lagoon and stuff, my Mom went often enough, but when she didn't, my Grandma would take me, and we were normally going with my Aunt and cousins.

No comments:

Followers