Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, May 3, 2010

Who's plan is this anyway

So, here it is. And I've just realized that I want to get pregnant this year. And my life seems so up in the air. I think I just am wanting things settled.

I want David to get this job. I want this house. I want to have Jacob's birthday party in this house. And I want to have a Baby in the summer of 2011. Yup. that pretty much sums it up. And I don't know if ANY of that is in the plan for me.

BUT even taking away the pregnancy, I don't want to wait any longer to fall into a routine in a place where we FIT.

No comments:

Followers