Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Sunday, May 2, 2010

OBVIOUS "Hidden" discrepancies

I get tired of people who tell me they don't favor one person over another who then seem to go out of their WAY to show that they DO.

I especially hate this when it comes to Family. I have been "downgraded" several times because it's just not "fair" to show me and My Family "special" treatment. But then, wait. That only seems to apply to US.

I HATE seeing "Friends" or even EX Girlfriends of David "connect" with "Family" on a level that they would NEVER try with Us.

"special" treatment, and preferences ALWAYS exist. And trying to pretend they don't is just dishonest. SO just TELL me you like them better and let me go where I feel cared about for Heavens sake.

2 comments:

Donette said...

Holy crap!!! Finally someone had the gutts to say it out loud! Brie has always been favored over Colby by my parents and of course they deny it but the next thing I know they are giving Brie a hug goodbye and not saying anything to Colby. Pisses me off!!!!!

Candace said...

My Mom has always favored Elizabeth and Abby over Elysia. I agree, it PISSES me off!

Followers