Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Friday, May 7, 2010

Wanna go Home

I LOVE my life. But I often feel like something's missing. And I never can put my finger on it. I think the best way to describe it is that I KNOW I've got so much potential, and so much to do with my life, and I want to get to the point where I can do it all.

Then on a bit of a different note ♫, David has more or less DARED me to keep my mouth shut if I get Pregnant. Not even tell HIM! ☺ So, it's on. If I get pregnant, I am keeping it to myself until people start noticing on their own. I'm gonna have fun with this because I'm not telling ANYONE. AND to top it off, I'm NOT finding out the gender this next time. (can you tell I'm needing some thing NON Dramatic to shake things up a bit ;-)

1 comment:

Donette said...

I'm betting you are pregnant right now! AND I bet it is a girl!

Followers