Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Friday, March 19, 2010

DO NOT VOTE FOR ADAM PEEPLES!!!!!

All of you Wonderful Magna Residents (or ANYONE in District 22) PLEASE do not vote for Adam Peeples in the upcoming election! Trust me, he is NOT the person he was in High School, and I Believe he is a VERY bad choice to represent the People of Utah!

If he was running as a Democrat. Or even a Liberal, it might be totally different! However, he is not. He is running as a Conservative Republican. His views are not Conservative AT ALL!!!!!! which means that he does not have the same view on things that he is advertising or as the people he is wanting to represent. The problem with this is a simple conflict of interest. He will represent what HE believes. Period. And if it is not the same as what the people he represents believe, then THEY, not HE are just out of luck.

He advertises that if you know him, then you know what he believes. And if you don't, then ask around. Well, I THOUGHT I knew him, but what I KNOW he believes is NOT what conservative Utahns believe. And what I was unclear on, I DID ask around. And have been harrassed, and attacked for it. I even went to people who could give me the truth vs gossip.... his Fiance, and Sister. And was accused of being a "Spy" for his ex wife... who I have NEVER met. When I finally got a chance to speak to HIM, after being shunned for a few YEARS, I told him that I meant no harm.... simply wanted to know the facts from the fiction (I had heard a lot of gossip, and wanted to know the truth.) Now, I have lost several friends for an honest mistake.... or really no mistake, I was simply asking for truth, NOT PASSING ON GOSSIP.

You DO NOT want Adam representing you! He will not tell you the truth. He will not represent YOUR ideals. And he will try to shut up or shut out ANYONE who tries to learn more than he wants people to know. This is fine for an individual. NOT for someone who is supposed to be representing YOUR Honest Christian values and virtues!

No comments:

Followers