Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Monday, March 15, 2010

What I really think this morning at 1:30 Pm ;-)

It's one of those days that I really want to journal my thoughts. So....

Starting off, morning for me is 1:30 PM today. I slept till 12:30... last night was rough.
I understand the teaching experience that comes with our current situation. However, it's really starting to SUCK. David is getting crankier, and angrier. And he more often than not is resembling the person I divorced rather than the one I married. I'm having a hard time pulling it together daily as well. We had a rough night.... but I am VERY pleased to say we pulled out of it better than we usually do. But it kicked my BUTT!!!!! It always does.

This last trip to Salt Lake was a double edged sword. We needed the "break" and the chance to go to the Temple and Party a little. However, I had some momentum built up that got seriously messed with being gone and out of the groove for a week. Now I have to sort of start from scratch. Saturday I was able to get going.... today, not so easy.

HOWEVER: I am sooooo grateful for personal revelation. My Patriarchal Blessing is SUCH a comfort. So is David's.

No comments:

Followers