Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Commitment

I am commiting here and now that if we move outside of the Rock Springs/Green River area, I will take the things I have learned here and implement them where I relocate.

I have been so fortunate, as I have stated so many times in the past few weeks, to have a Playgroup full of Moms who truly connect and support eachother.

I believe that everyone needs that.

I really hope for this house in Tooele. It is a little ways out of the way, but it's really not all that far from the people I know in the Salt Lake ares.

This house would just provide so many opportunities. It has the room for me to be myself, take care of a large Family, have dinner parties, and do things like Playgroup and a Mom's night. I do not exagerate at ALL when I say that this house seems built just for us.

No comments:

Followers