Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I scare people Bwahahahaha

I recieved a message from Adam Peeples today. To my NEW FB account. What made him send it to THAT account when all our previous messages were through my old account... and he is the EXACT reason for the new profile.

It doesn't matter though.

It seems my speaking out against him is working. He has asked for a "truce" of sorts and asked me to "call off the dogs" more or less. HA! Not a chance. I believe in what I have said. And if anything his message, while meant to convince me that he is not the person I believe him to be, has convinced me that he IS the person I believe him to be. And I am being heard. And that scares him! Which means I am being successful in my attempts at keeping him out of public office.

I should try this more often ;-)

The 2nd Counselor in our Bishopric is a BIG man. He is about 6'4, and though not Heavy set, he is broad.

He has told me to my face that he avoids me because I am intimidating. ROFLOL!

Good!

He isn't my favorite person either.

What I am getting from this is that I am successfully protecting myself. And if there was ever a need, prolly my Family too.

I have already learned that I have the "Power of the Look." People have approached me, and all I've had to do is give them "The look," and, yes, they back off.

Those of you who I WANT in my life, I really do try to be less intimidating.

But I do take some pride in my ability to scare grown men ;-)

1 comment:

Donette said...

Hey in case you don't check past post comments, I commented on "Unlovable". I'm a dork.

Followers