Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Friday, March 26, 2010

GO AWAY!!!!!!

I got a message from Jen, Adam Peeples' Fiance today. Jen and I have been friends since High School. I liked and respected her quite a bit.

Here's the story: I knew Adam and Jen in HS. They were both Friends of mine. Jen liked Adam. They went out once or twice.

We leave HS. Adam goes on an LDS Mission. Jen does her thing. Adam and I had a limited amount of contact after his Mission. He was "dating" one of my Best Friends. They didn't work out. He married this girl named Annaleise. Then from what I heard, he went kind of psycho.

He divorces Annaleise, and hooks up with Jen. They have a daughter together. Then I think they sort of dated other people.

Then, Adam and I become Friends on Myspace. I hear crazy rumors about how wierd he is, and I ask his Sister, Sarah about them. (Who I have also known since HS because Adam and I were Friends, and Sarah was Friends with some of my Friends siblings.)

Then Adam removes me from his Friends list and avoids me. Meanwhile, Sarah does not ever respond to my quiries.

THE END.

Oh, but wait: In the mean time, Jen and I are FB Friends. All of a sudden, she posts: "I'm marrying my HS Sweetie, Adam Peeples."

I comment with: CONGRATULATIONS! Btw, Adam doesn't like me very much, and I'm not sure why. Maybe you could talk to him. Oh, and again CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you and your GIRLS!"

The next thing I know, she has deleted me as a Friend, and i get a message from Adam chewing me out for not privately asking Jen or him about why he won't talk to me. About how inappropriate what I did was. And how the only reason he can think of that I am trying to find out information about him, is that I am a "spy" for his psycho ex wife who I have never met.

I respond to him, AND send a message to Jen apologizing for how I handled things. Letting Adam know that I do not know his ex wife.

And I create a new FB profile to get rid of Friends like Adam and Jen who go berserk over something so small. Thereby hopefully cutting some of the drama out of my life.

THEN I find out that Adam is running for a Public Office. And I think he is a bad choice based on everything I have heard about and experienced with him.

He messages me, asking me to "call off the dogs" again referring to my knowing and spying for his ex wife.

I reply that I do not know his exwife. That my opinion is based off of how he has treated me, and that I believe he is not the right person to represent the people of Utah. I also mention that I think it's great that he is such a good Family man. (he made a point to tell me that he is) ANd telling him a little about my self in hopes we can maybe get along. But declining his invitation to call him.

He replys with a bunch of angry garbage. And you know what I thought about that. I then asked him to not message me again.

So then, I get the message from Jen. Telling me that I'm wrong about Adam. And again, telling me about how horrible and manipulative his ex is and how good he is. But still referencing Annaleise like I'm friends with her and should stop campaining against Adam in her name.

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT KNOW THIS WOMAN! But I STILL think Adam is a bad choice for the office he is running for based on HOW HE ACTS and HOW HE HAS TREATED ME.

But if I hear the name ANNALEISE in reference to Adam's exwife AGAIN, I might go POSTAL!

Ironically, I wanted to name Elysia that MANY years ago...but again, I NEVER knew or have met Adam's exwife. I have heard of her, by since she doesn't penetrate my Sphere of existence, I didn't think anything of her name being the same name I was thinking of using. Thank HEAVEN I didn't use it or I'd have been lynched by the Peeples for sure ;-)

So now, I have had to ask both Adam AND Jen to not contact me again. And told them that I STILL DO NOT THINK ADAM IS RIGHT FOR THE OFFICE HE IS RUNNING FOR!!!!!!!!!

But I am seriously thinking of looking this exwife up and making Friends with her .... Bwahahahaha!

No comments:

Followers