Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I LOVE Wyoming

Seriously, there are quite a few things that bother me about living here. However, at the same time, I love it.

I really have come to enjoy the Friends I've made here. Never before have I connected so well with a group of Moms and been able to get together frequently. Mom's Night In ROCKS ;-)!!!!

I also really enjoy living in the middle of nowhere... unless, of course I need something that require a trip to Salt Lake. And I HATE that it's over 100 miles to the nearest Temple. But I like the small town feel.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Hear hear! I agree. It's so nice to have a REAL connection and when we get together it feels alot LESS lonely. We women are such social creatures at heart..

Followers