Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The "Starting" Line up

I'm a Field of Dreams sort of person. I have learned from my own experiences that I seem to be set up on a "If you Build it..." course.

SO, here's what I am presenting:

David will either get the job in Alaska, or Libya. We will be buying a house either in Tooele, Ut or just outside of Anchorage, Ak.

We will have 3 more children, 2 Girls and 1 Boy:

Prudence Nicole
Arabella Hope (Bella) : Twin A
David Benjamin (Ben) : Twin B

Wish me LUCK!

There it is...... we'll see how it plays out ;-)

(And if ANY of you steal my name's, you WILL feel my wrath ;-)

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Man, I really liked Prudence. Guess I can't have it now. ;) <--sarcasm, in case you missed it. BUT seriously Arabella is cute but I promise not to steal it. :)

Followers