Today's Quote

“As parents, we should remember that our lives may be the book from the family library which the children most treasure. Are our examples worthy of emulation? Do we live in such a way that a son or a daughter may say, ‘I want to follow my dad,’ or ‘I want to be like my mother’? Unlike the book on the library shelf, the covers of which shield its contents, our lives cannot be closed. Parents, we truly are an open book in the library of learning of our homes.” Thomas S Monson

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Latest Dream

So, every now and then I will have a dream that knocks me out of the water, so to speak. It's very memorable, and makes an impact for one reason or another.

Last night, I dreamt about the Ocean and Alaska. I was very content, and the ocean was GORGEOUS there.

Maybe it means something, maybe not.

What I am hoping it means is that David will get this job in Alaska. Not necessarily that we will move there but that he will get the job.

**************************************************

Oddly enough, the night BEFORE last, I had a dream that stuck with me. It was odd, and I was living at My Grandparents old house where I grew up. Something that stuck with me about this dream is that I was very aware of being in between sleep and awake. I couldn't get done what I was trying to do because my vision was blurry from not being awake, and it was very frustrating.

No comments:

Followers